PADI Rescue Diver Course
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Keswick, SA
- Product code: PADIResCse
Become a PADI Rescue Diver and become the best dive buddy you can be in 2 days for only $395. Every Rescue Diver you speak to will tell you that it is the best course on offer. Whilst by far, the most physically demanding course in the PADI repertoire, this course in the space of just one weekend you will feel the change in your own diving habits, views and limits. This course offers a different perspective on diving with buddies and other divers in general. The best part… It’s fun! Learn what to do in dangerous situations, how to search for a missing diver and if you find them, how to bring them back to the surface safely. No one ever wants to be in a position where their Rescue Diver skills are required, but wouldn’t you rather be prepared?
PADI Rescue Diver Course Includes:
- PADI Rescue Diver E-Learning
- Project AWARE Rescue Diver Certification Card
- Hire of BCD, Regulator & Tank
- Air Fills (for entire course)
- Equipment Discount for Students on Courses
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation)
- Be minimum of 15 years of age
- Be trained in current Emergency First Response (First Aid) within the past 2 years
Here’s how it works!
First thing you’ll need with the PADI Rescue Diver course is a reasonable idea about first aid. If you don’t have this, we will train you on the night before your rescue course so it’s fresh in your mind. At The Dive Shack The PADI EFR course is always run in conjunction with the Rescue Diver Course. At only $99 we can organise your EFR certificate! If you already have a current first aid certificate, no need to worry, its on with the show for you!